Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

How Do I Begin to Get Out of Debt? Step #9

Back when I was $60,000 in debt I thought I was never going to pay all that debt off. I didn't know where to begin and would wake up in the middle of the night with panic attacks. But I calmed down and made a plan and set goals.

Step #9

When you are up to your neck in bills getting out of debt my seem like an impossible task. You have taken out loans of easy money and your income was probably in line with your expenses. But with banks lowering limits and raising interest rates the payments are getting harder and harder to make.

The first thing you need to do to get out of debt is stop charging your purchases and don't apply for anymore credit accounts. If you don't feel you can resist the temptation to use your credit card, freeze them in a block of ice, put them in safe deposit box, or just cut them up. I promise you will be OK with out them. Like they say at Nike, "Just do it."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...