Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Chillaxing and Catching Up on My Reading

I am going to be taking some time off next week and I have decided I am going to spend part of my sabbatical reading. A recent article from Jaime Tardy over at Eventual Millionaire, regarding The Millionaire Next Door, had me considering revisiting the book that inspired me to pay off the massive debt I acquired the first time and paid off seven years ago. However, I decided to save that for a later date and begin reading The 7 Wonders That Will Change Your Life, which I picked up a couple of weeks ago. The book explores how Glenn Beck had lost it all and decided to make a series of changes. Changes that changed his life.

If time permits I will probably take another look at Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover as well. In the meantime, here are articles I found interesting this week. Look out weekend 'cause here I come.
Did you enjoy reading this article? You can receive free full-text articles from Financial Elite by RSS in your email inbox daily by entering your email HERE. Your  email will only be used for this daily subscription, and each email will include a link you may use to unsubscribe at any time. Also follow us on Twitter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...