Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What Happened To My CPM and CTR?

I have to say blogging has been great. I have a chance to share what interests me, as well as, share what knowledge I have. It has also been a way to make extra money through Google AdSense.

I have read that usually it takes about six months to start getting lots of views and start making money, but I started making money in the first month I started using AdSense and writing regularly. My readership and blog views have gone through the roof lately, but my CPM and CTR rates have diminished greatly. Also, my revenue has decreased.

CPM stands for costs per 1,000 views.The "M" stands for "mille", which is Latin for thousand. The advertiser pays based on how many times the ad is seen.

CTR stands for click through rate. It is a percentage of how often an ad is clicked relative to how many times it is displayed.

Having my readers and views increase is what I have been striving for and they keep growing. I love hearing from people and for them to share their knowledge as well. I also thought an increased viewership would increase CPM and CTR. I'd love for everyone to share their knowledge of CPM and CTR, as well as, their best practices with AdSense. Let me hear from you.

[This post is written and copyrighted by Financial Elite (http://financialelite.blogspot.com/ ).]

We Also Suggest:
Now What Do I Do? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...