Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Card Converted to Chase's BLP Program

[This post is written and copyrighted by Financial Elite (http://financialelite.blogspot.com/ ).]

I received a confirmation letter for the second credit card I set up with Chase's Balance Liquidation Program or BLP.

I can't give enough kudos to Chase for helping debtors in trouble payoff their credit cards. I would never be able to payoff my six figures of debt without it.

Not only has Chase lowered my payment to a more affordable level they have:

- Reduced my Annual Percentage Rate to 0.00% for all balances.

- Late and over-limit fees are waived while enrolled in the program.

- Eliminate my balance within 60 months.

- Best of all they eliminated over $2,000 in interest.

If you need help paying your credit cards and haven't set yourself up on a balance liquidation program call your bank today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...