Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Chase's Balance Liquidation Program Remains the Best...Bank of America's May Have Hit a Snag

[This post is written and copyrighted by Financial Elite (http://financialelite.blogspot.com/ ).]

I am so mad at Bank of America I could scream! To my surprise when I came home tonight I found I received a letter telling me "Act now-before we'll have to write off your account as a bad debt."

Bank of America has offered me to settle on one of my credit cards. Actually, it is the last card that I had put on their Balance Liquidation Program just a few weeks ago.

How the heck could this be. Why would I want to settle? The letter went on to say, "Living with past due bills is stressful. It puts pressure on you and and it can affect your relationships. Why suffer through that when there is a better option?"

A better option? I thought I chose a better option by getting on their debt reduction program. Not being put on the program as requested is what's stressful.

I immediately called 1.877.647.9535 as the letter requested. Not to take the offer, but to find out what the deal was. Although, the letter stated they were open until 8 pm my time, they were closed when I called.

The program normally requires for you to set up an automatic payment plan for at least a year, but this last card was not required to be set up. It has made suspicious that this card didn't not get set up as requested.

I am really hoping this letter was just crossed in the mailed. Otherwise, I am going to go through the roof if this card wasn't put on the program. I'll be calling again first thing in the morning.

In the meantime, Chase's Balance Liquidation Program is running smooth as silk. My credit repair and five year plan to pay off my six figures of debt is in full swing.

Chase has waived my over the limit and late fees, deducted thousands of accumulated interest from my balances, and dropped my interest rates to 0.00%. What more can I ask for?

I'll find out tomorrow, but I hope Bank of America hasn't royally screwed up.

We Also Suggest:
Now What Do I Do? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...