Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Friday, April 2, 2010

What is the Number to Get Started on Chase's BLP Plan

[This post is written and copyrighted by Financial Elite (http://financialelite.blogspot.com/ ).]

Fellow Chase account holders have been asking for the number to start Chase's Balance Liquidation Program. The number I had called was 1-800-472-0497.

If you are having trouble making payments on your Chase credit cards I highly recommend calling them. Chase seems to really want to help their borrowers get back on track.

All of my accounts with Chase have been set up on their debt reduction program and I was blown away at what they had offered me in regards to my interest rates, late fees and over the limit fees.

Chase had dropped all of my interest rates to 0.00% interest. So now with each payment I make my balances are going down and I am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. Next they waived all of my late and over the limit fees. So that gave me an immediate reduction in balances right off the bat. But the icing on the cake was that they took off a total of almost $9,000 of interest from my credit cards.

If you haven't already picked up your phone and called Chase, do it now. Chase has one of the best debt reduction programs I have seen. If they offer you the same deal they offered me, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

We Also Suggest:
Now What Do I Do? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...