Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Free Beach House Vacation in Newport!

Ocean breeze...makes me feel fine. I just got back from an awesome beach house vacation in Newport, CA. Don't worry my fellow debtors, I wasn't out spending ten grand to rent a beach house in California. My financial budget doesn't have room for a vacation right now, but I did get to stay in a kick butt pad this past week.

Not only was staying in the ocean line home absolutely free, I didn't spend any more than I would have staying home. I have a friend (I have to mention a fantastic friend) who was offered the free stay from a client and ours truly. We then bought a bunch of groceries and just hung out and cooked at the house. So it was a really refreshing getaway that was relatively cheap.

I wish all vacations could be this cheap and it was an opportunity that I would have never passed up, but I definitely need to find a way to do it again.

Anyone have any great ways to vacation for next to nothing? Let's hear your tips.

[This post is written and copyrighted by Financial Elite (http://financialelite.blogspot.com/ ).]
We Also Suggest:
Now What Do I Do? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...