Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Think You Can't Be Debt Free? Listen to This Testimony.

Do ever feel like you will never get out? I am telling you that you can. I have paid off six figures in debt once, have gotten back into six figures of debt again, and I am working diligently on paying it off once more. I am telling you if one person in the world is able to live a debt free life so can you.

Here's a testimony from Jamie Tardy from Eventual Millionaire. I discovered her blog from an article she posted at Get Rich Slowly entitled, "I paid off $70,000 in Debt and Quit My Job!"  I love this gals attitude and philosophy on life. "Life is about more than money," Jamie says.

I have begun pursuing what Jamie is working on in her own life. Become debt free, do what you love, and make millions doing it. All in that order. It is basically what I had intended when I started my "It's a Wonderful Financial Life" project.

In 2006, Jamie's debt looked like this:
  • Honda Civic $19,300
  • Student Loan 1 $3,400
  • Student Loan  2 $22,780
  • Home Equity Loan $24,560

Four years later Jamie is debt free, has two children, and is living her life as a business coach. Were there is a will, there is a way.

Jamie has inspired me to make the following goals:
  •  I will get my six figures of debt paid off in the next 3 to 5 years
  •  I will continue to get my health back.
  •  I will continue to structure my life that I am able to do the things I love.
  •  I will continue to strive to develop a residual income by doing what I love so I can live a life of peace and abundance.

Kudo's to Jamie for sharing her story. Check it out below and check out her blog it's pretty cool.



[This post is written and copyrighted by Financial Elite (http://financialelite.blogspot.com/ ).]
We Also Suggest:
Now What Do I Do? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...