Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chase is Really Earning my Business

[This post is written and copyrighted by Financial Elite (http://financialelite.blogspot.com/ ).]

As you have probably been reading over the past couple of days I am a huge fan of Chase's Balance Liquidation Program. This program is a five year debt repayment plan over five years.

For my BLP plan Chase waived thousands of dollars in interest and over the limit and late fees. To me this is what needs to be done to really help consumers, who have had their incomes reduced by the current economic crisis.

If you have accounts with Chase and you need help repaying your credit card debt, definitely give the bank a call and talk to them about the debt repayment plan they offer.

In the meanwhile, Chase just sent me an offer to open a checking account with them. For opening the check account they are offering $100. A $100 just for opening a free checking account. Can't beat that, can you?

So not only has Chase quit charging me interest and waived thousands from what I owe,they are giving me a hundred dollars to open an account. What a way to earn my business. Thanks Chase!

We Also Suggest:
Now What Do I Do? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...