Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ever Feel Like You Just Can't Get Ahead?

[This post is written and copyrighted by Financial Elite (http://financialelite.blogspot.com/ ).]

I have really been feeling like things have been coming together financially lately. Especially since I set my credit cards up on balance liquidation programs with Chase and Bank of America.

As most of you know I have endless praise for what Chase offered me in terms of a debt reduction program. My interest rates were dropped to 0.00%, over the limit and late fees were waived. and over $9,000 in interest was deducted from my total balances.

But now it seems things have gone backwards. Yesterday I learned my car needed new tires, which wiped out out my newly started emergency fund. I am getting the tires tomorrow, but today I just received to medical bills totalling over $6,000.

I don't know where these bills have been since I haven't seen them or why my wife hasn't told me about them. I guess she figured I had enough on my plate, but this kind of undoes everything we just started and makes our total debt to pay back even more. Not sure why the insurance companies didn't pay them. My wife will be working on the why later today.

So for all the steps forward we have taken I feel like we just took three back. It just wears me out. Then I just start freaking out out telling my wife we need to spend less and get that budget in order. I kind of tend to over do it when I get stressed out, but I want this over as soon as possible. Even though we are working on a 5 year plan to get out of debt.

I refuse to file bankruptcy and I am working on everything possible to prevent that from happening. Sometimes though it just seems like you can't get ahead.

We Also Suggest:
Now What Do I Do? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...