Welcome To Financial Elite!

Follow our 200K journey to get out of debt! We share our best money tips to get out of debt and build wealth.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No Excuses For Going Into Foreclosure or Not Making Your Credit Card Payments. Part 3


In part 1 and part 2 I discussed how easy it is to get a second and job and the possibilities of how it take take a toll on you, but if you really want something you can do it...if you put your mind to it.

My security job is pretty laid back and there are some fun times too. Gives me a chance to focus and remember my goals. I have also been meeting all kinds of people from every walk of life. I will discuss what i have been learning as we continue this series.

I though would talk about something fun this post...home theatres. I am a really big movie fan and I look forward to the summer blockbusters every year. I am excited to see Star Trek and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movies that are coming out this summer. I also have a movie memorabilia collection that is my pride and joy.

Having a home theatre system has been a goal of mine since touring the Street of Dreams in Las Vegas a few years ago. Not just a home theatre system, because I already have a Bose system that is pretty good and does the job nicely, but I want to have a movie theatre in my home one day.

When we bought our current home I really wanted to get a theatre and not to be a whiner, but to have it in a bedroom just wasn't good enough for me.

I had let the goal of having a home theatre until the next home, but I had been re-inspired one night while working the IBS, International Builders Show.

I was posted at the Paradigm booth, which is a speaker company dealing in home theatres. Paradigm describes themselves as setting the standard for sonic excellence in every product they offer. Their focus is on providing the best in performance and value continually pushing the boundaries in speaker design.

Paradigm claims stunning accuracy, a spacious sound stage with pinpoint localization, powerful, well defined bass and thrilling dynamics are hallmarks of Paradigm's advanced speaker designs.

From what I have read they have rave reviews the world over and hundreds of products awards and that confirms why Paradigm is the first choice for even the most critical listener.

Paradigm had nice booth and boy did I want to just sit on the black leather couch and watch a movie.

The price range on their packages didn't seem all that bad. You could do a small home or condo for about $1,319 or do their state of the art 7.1 channel custom home speaker system for $19,537.

I hadn't heard of Paradigm before the show, but it was good to see what is out there. Until now I always thought Bose was the best, but I didn't get to hear the Paradigm system to make a comparison. But the satisfaction was in having my thirst for the best remembered and that goal of having that home theatre one day.

Visit http://www.paradigm.com/ to learn waht they have to offer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...